6th - 10th May 2019 (5 Days)
Raising a Glass to Robert Burns
Scottish Television (STV) viewers voted Burns ‘the Greatest Ever Scot’ in a 2009 poll & his song ‘Is there for Honest Poverty’ was chosen to open the new Scottish Parliament in October 2004. Robert Burns rose from the obscurity of a small, rural Scottish village, to become perhaps the first modern celebrity.
Your holiday includes excursions to the 6 sites which form the Burns National Heritage Park. You will also visit the beautiful Isle of Arran, travelling by ferry to explore Brodick Castle as well as the Distillery!
Other visits included: Culzean Castle & Gardens, Dean Castle & Country park
Single supplement £100
- Executive coach transfers
- Full Courier Service
- Door-to-Door pick up
- 4 nights half board at the 3* Mercure in Ayr
- Entrances to the Burns National Heritage Park sites
- Excursion to Arran & tour at the distillery
- Excursions to Culzean Castle & Dean Castle