3rd - 7th June 2019 (5 Days)
Sun, Sea and Stunning Scenery
Known for its beaches and seafront promenades such as sandy Shanklin Beach and south-facing Ventnor Beach, which is dotted with vintage beach huts, the Isle of Wight offers a variety of different places to explore.
You will visit the island’s western point, The Needles, where 3 huge, white chalk rocks rise from the sea and are guarded by a 19th-century lighthouse. Included are visit to the sandy beaches at Ventnor and Alum Chine, as well as the quiet port of Yarmouth.
There is also a day excursion to Cowes and the islands capital, Newport.
Single supplement £65
- Executive coach transfers
- Ferry crossing via Portsmouth
- Full Courier Service
- Door-to-Door pick up
- 4 nights half board at 3* Burlington Hotel
- West Coast tour – Ventnor, Alum Chine, the Needles & Yarmouth
- Day excursion to Cowes & Newport