10th - 16th May 2020 (7 Days)
Tour Holland with your tastebuds!
This holiday is packed full of sensory experiences for those who enjoy immersing themselves in different cultures. You won’t go hungry on this gastronomic tour of Dutch produce, intermingled with some insights into the production other famous exports.
Learn all about the importance of Rotterdam as a port and its significance in Europe, the reason why delft pottery is some of the finest in the World and how some of the classic Dutch foods are produced on both a small and large scale.
Overnight Ferry - Hull to Zeebrugge. The ferry itself is like a floating hotel with bars, restaurants, shops, a cinema and even a casino!
Single cabin & hotel room supplement: £165.00
- Executive coach travel with full Courier Service
- Door-to-Door pick up
- En-suite cabin on Hull-Zeebrugge ferry
- Half-board meal package on the ferry
- 4 nights HB at the Carlton Beach Hotel
- Guided tour and harbour cruise in Rotterdam
- Guided tour of Royal Delft Factory
- Gin tasting & tour of Van Kleef Distillery
- Cheese tasting at Gouda with coffee & waffles