2nd - 10th September 2020 (9 Days)
Stunning Pyrenean Scenery
Enjoy the calming, rugged mountain scenery of the Principality of Andorra. Romanesque churches sit amidst tumbling valleys and peaks which soar up to the sky. The tiny country, almost hidden on the border between France and Spain, is a natural gem waiting to be discovered.
You will visit Ricard Bofill’s famous church in Meritxell which houses the Guardian Angel of Andorra – also named Meritxell. Discover the subterranean river, Labouiche, which flows through a captivating cave. See beautiful natural ponds formed by calcite and masses of stalactites and stalagmites.
Also included is an excursion to Foix, which is overlooked by a castle built upon a rocky hill, used for defence, as a residence & as a prison. From the castle, you can enjoy uninterrupted views of the Pyrenees & the Ariège
Single cabin & hotel room supplement: £210.00
- Executive coach travel with full Courier Service
- Door-to-Door pick up & ferry crossings
- 2 nights HB at Campanile Orleans Nord Saran
- 6 nights HB at 5* Holiday Inn Andorra La Vella
- Visit to Merixtell Church, Andorra
- Entrance to Labouiche Caves at Baulou
- Entrance to Chateau des Comtes de Foix
- Free time in Andorra La Vella, the Andorran capital