10th - 16th April 2021 (7 Days)
A Medieval German Gem!
Largely unchanged for over 300 years, the narrow, cobblestoned streets and traditional half-timbered houses have made this charming place one of the main tourist attractions of the region. Set in the beautiful landscapes of the Eifel region, at a stones-throw from the Eifel National Park, it makes an excellent base for hikers and cyclists. You will have a guided tour of Aachen, famous for its gothic cathedral. Plenty of time to explore this spa town near Germany’s borders with Belgium and the Netherlands.
Also included is a visit to the Dutch city of Valkenburg, with entrance to its castle and the Velvet Caves. Enjoy a cruise from Rurberg to Schwammenauel followed by a visit to a traditional vaulted wine cellar for a wine tasting!
Single cabin & hotel room supplement: £130.00
- Executive coach travel with full Courier Service
- Door-to-Door pick up & ferry crossings
- 2 nights HB on board ferry via Hull
- 4 nights HB at Michel & Friends Hotel
- Guided tour of Aachen
- Entrance to Valkenburg Castle & Caves
- River cruise from Rurberg
- Wine tasting in Mayschoss