Hatton’s Travel has a range of executive coaches available for UK and European school trips.
What we offer:
• 30 years’ experience in coach travel
• 49 seat executive coaches with air-con, toilets & DVD players
• 47 seat wheelchair-adapted coach with lift
Friendly, practical advice
Tell us what you want from your itinerary and we can help you plan it. We will offer advice on travel times, excursion ideas and what is possible in the time you have available.
Hatton’s are members of the BCHG scheme, a government approved consumer protection scheme run by the Confederation of Passenger Transport (CPT).
If you have quotes from other providers, we can look at matching the quality whilst trying our best to beat the price.
If you know where, when and what you want to do then planning your itinerary will be fairly straightforward. We can advise on the following:
- Travel times and drivers’ hours
- Places to visit at or near your chosen destination
- Practical aspects such as lunch opportunities and toilet stops
UK School Trips to:
Liverpool, Manchester, York, Leeds, North Wales, Stratford-upon-Avon, Lake District
London, Edinburgh and Glasgow
European School Trips to:
Paris, Disneyland Paris Resort, Normandy, Loire Valley, Somme Battlefields
Bruges, Brussels, Belgian Battlefields (Ypres)
Amsterdam, The Hague, Rotterdam
Berlin, Cologne, Rhine Valley
These are some of the most popular destinations that we offer.
We can offer you two options:
1.Coach transport only: This includes a quote just for the return coach travel if you’re organising a day trip or you have organised your own accommodation and visits.
2. Complete Tour Package: We can provide all elements of your trip: coach, accommodation, Channel crossings (if required), meals and entrance fees.